What We Are All About
“We Are Passionate About Jesus”
As disciples of Jesus we intentionally pursue a personal and intimate relationship with God as we listen and obey Him.
“We Before Me”
As disciples of Jesus we value our future together above our individual backgrounds as Lutherans, Evangelicals, Charismatics and New Believers.
“We Get Messy”
As disciples of Jesus we acknowledge that everyone is broken and relationships can be messy, but we risk being real and vulnerable with each other as we become a community of friends who live and lead like Jesus.
“We Get Out of Our Seats”
As disciples of Jesus we all have a role to play in bringing God’s Kingdom to the lost and the hurting. As we learn to live and lead like Jesus we want everyone to do something!
What To Expect (on any given Sunday)
- People dressed in everything from jeans and t-shirts to sport coats and dresses- remember we invite you to “Come As You Are”!
- The Message: A practical, inspirational teaching based on God’s Word that is relevant to everyday life. No stuffy sermons, but real teaching that you can really use.
- Praise and Worship that is a great mixture of upbeat contemporary songs and revitalized favorites which engage and invite us as a congregation to bring glory to God. You may find it is your favorite part of the service!
- The “Lord’s Supper” is enjoyed every Sunday. All who trust in Jesus Christ as Lord and are sinners are welcome.
- An inviting Child Care Center for children, infant to 5 years (open during both 8:30 and 10:15 services) and an exciting and fun-filled children’s ministry for all children pre-K to 5th grade (during the 10:15 service).
- Coffee and treats served in our main Fellowship Hall between services from 9:30 to 10:15 am. Come build relationships and make new friends.
- A Welcome Center where you can drop by before or after service, meet someone from the church and pick up a Vande Walle’s chocolate bar and a packet with more information about things you might want to know about the church.